第二部分 五年联考题汇编 ?2009年联考题
Passage 1 ?(山西省康杰中学2009届高三6月模拟) ?完形填空
My ears are recently full of joyous remarks from my friends such as, “Oh, Beckham is so handsome, so cool, that I can’t help falling in love with him!” or “What perfect skills he has!” Yeah, I _36_ to some degree, though I sometimes do want to _37_ them how much they know about Beckham, apart from his _38_ and how much they know about football apart from _39_ goals. It seems funny that we are _40_ for things, with which we are unfamiliar or about which we are _41_, but we all, my friends as well as I, consider this one of life’s _42_ .
We need these pleasures to _43_ our lives. But that doesn't _44_ to craziness or nonsense. As an old saying goes: “Don't judge a book by its cover.” We _45_ not judge anything from its appearance. We should all know, it is one’s good _46_ and great contribution that make one a star and unforgettable. Therefore we’d better say _47_ about Beckham’s good looks.?
If we close our eyes, falling in deep _48_, we can find that the things that move us to be really happy or sad have a _49_ meaning. If we don't go deeper and are just satisfied with _50_ things, sooner or later we will find that we have not really gained anything because our first _51_ has blinded and misled (误导) us, and we’ll remain ignorant _52_ we realize that and make some changes.?
It is believed that thinking and going deeper than before is a _53_ of great progress. If one day we are willing to go deeper into everything, no matter how much it _54_ us, we will finally prove how much we have _55_ up, how much more sensible, mature, and intelligent we have become.?
36. A. like B. agree C. hope D. think?
37. A. ask B. tell C. teach ? ?D. doubt?
38. A. skills B. fame C. team D. appearance?
39. A. kicking B. hitting C. scoring D. controlling?
40. A. thankful B. crazy C. curious D. anxious?
41. A. uncertain B. unhappy C. displeased ? ?D. careful?
42. A. aims B. qualities C. pleasures D. truths?
43. A. keep up B. brighten up C. find out D. bring about?
44. A. come B. increase C. amount D. rise?
45. A. dared B. would C. could ? ? ? ?D.should?
46. A. thinking B. character C. looks D. ability?
47. A. more B. something ? ?C. less D. nothing?
48. A. love B. sleep C. sence ? ?D. thought?
49. A. clear B. puzzling C. moving D. valuable?
50. A. material B. deep C. surface D. pleasant?
51. A. conclusion B. experience ? ?C. lesson D. impression?
52. A. since B. although C. unless D. before?
53. A. sign B. cause ? ?C. value ? ?D. willingness?
54. A. worries B. pains C. satisfies D. offers?
55. A.given B. sent C. built D. grown?
答案 ?36.B ? 37.A ?38.D ?39.C ?40.B ?41.A ?42.C ?43.B ?44.C ?45.D ?46.B ?47.C ?48.D ?49.A ?50.C ?51.D ?52.C ?53.A ?54.B ?55.D